“Jubilee Academy aims to provide excellent, holistic, Christian education to students in Oldham County and surrounding areas.”
“Jubilee Academy equips students spiritually, academically, socially, physically, and emotionally, to live with a Biblical worldview, so that they may impact the culture for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
- By doing what we say we will do, and doing it well, with God as our standard.
- Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:23-24 (NLT)
- Continuing steadfastly in all our efforts to make a positive difference in the lives of the children and families whom we serve, and never giving up.
- Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. Hebrews 12:2-3 (NIV)
- Because it leads to integrity.
- Honesty guides good people; dishonesty destroys treacherous people Proverbs 11:3 (NLT)
- Because our plan isn’t the only plan if it advances our mission.
- Then he said to them all:“If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for Me will save it.” Luke 9:23-24 (NIV)
- To keep us humble, approachable, and trustworthy.
- He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. Luke 16:10 (NKJV)