Lower Intermediate & Upper Intermediate
Lower Intermediate & Upper Intermediate students are building a foundation that the rest of their academic career will be built upon. They are at a stage in development where play and investigative learning is how they learn best. It is also the time that they are getting to know the Lord, themselves, and one another. Our lower Intermediate level encompasses students from Kindergarten through grade two. Our Upper Intermediate encompasses students from 3rd grade through grade 5. By combining these grade levels, students can work through the Jubilee standards at their own pace, either accelerating above the current standards or working on previous standards a student may be struggling with. Our program supports this developmental stage through the following program framework:
- Learn through play and investigation, in addition to traditional learning methods throughout subject content
- Guided by teachers through concepts in a way that makes learning fun and hands-on.
- During this period of education, students can be at greatly varying levels, yet at Jubilee our teaching methods and curriculum allow students to work at their own pace and learn where they are.
- Students are taught holistically; we focus on the spiritual, the academic, the emotional, the physical, and the social needs of all students.
- Encouraged to use critical and creative thinking strategies in order to further their love for learning and expand their understanding of the world they live in through a Biblical lens.
- Biblical truths are integrated across the curriculum.
- Students are supported in learning about who they are in Christ Jesus, including their gifts, talents, and struggles.
- Project-based learning